Hello, im new here, but not exactly new to tuning. Ive used an auto prom setup with tunerpro RT on a 92 Typhoon i had about 6 years ago, and got it running pretty good till the engine thru a rod, it was knocking for awhile so i wasn't surprised when it went.

Ive now got a couple projects going on, one is a 93 S10 RCSB that i am swapping in a 95 vette LT1 with a comp extreme energy cam, otherwise its stock. Also going with an 93 M29 T56 and a Chrysler 8 3/4 rear axle with custom truck arm/coilover suspension and coilovers up front. I modified the stock TBI harness to run MPFI batch fire with a 7747 ECM and an EBL flash from dynamic EFI. This setup im comfortable with and think it will work very well.

I have another 93 S10 RCSB that is a 4.3/auto and its the first year for the 4L60E trans, and the dynamic efi setup wont work with my ECM which is a 16168625, it would work if i added a 7747 ecm to control the engine, but thats not really what i want to do. I want to see if i get the auto prom setup again, and using tunerpro rt like i did on my Typhoon, with this setup will i be able to change the transmission shift tables as well as the engine data? This S10 is a 2wd, but i have a 94 ZR2 frame/suspension that i am going to swap the 93 body onto, and run either the 4.3 or a 5.7 TBI, which i know if i leave it stock i can just swap out the chip for a 5.7 chip and be good to go.