I have a few questions on Tuner Pro and stoich and AFR. I am running a 7.4L, ECM 7747 and Bin ATPY.

Ok I appologize if this is confusing. I am trying to get a better understanding of how this works. My truck is running good. I have done many datalogs and adjusted the BLM's using one of EagleMarks tutorials.

Anyway Looking thru other parameters on Tuner Pro, I see Stoich AFR and with posts I have read on here that stoich of E10 fuel is 14.2 not 14.7. So i changed that to 14.2 and I havent seen any change on my WB. Now in the notes on that parameter is does say about changing settings for hex address 0x2AA and a 02 error parameter. I cant seem to find these. The Notes give an example: that if you are using a fuel with a stoich of 16.1, the change needs to be 161.

I wanna put in the Highway Lean patch, and I see that it has the AFR of 16 to 15 range depending on engine load. What I dont understand that if the ecu doesnt adjust for afr but for stoich how does it adjust to acheive a afr of 16? Does the ECU work like a speadsheet and assume it is tuned to stoich and take say 5% of fuel out of the main fuel map to get it from a afr of 14.2 to 16?
I guess this question kinda falls in line with the Stoich AFR setting as well.

Thank you for your time

Ian