My friend (sorry, finnish languge) started to build new "daily driver", i kept some pressure and got him buying a tbi donor instead of carbed, donor is 89´ 305 caprice

and all the driveline from it goes to chevy 60´ kingswood...

caprise dont have body only chassis, driveline, axles, wiring and 1228746 ECM, but but... in ecm, C16 pin from ecm is broken and wire from it has been drilled trought the ecm cover and soldered inside somewere, i have been trying to find other ecm use as replace but not so easy find from here. also my friend wants the underhood look much as possible old stock engine, so we take out airpump, ac, and all we just can, air filter will come from some correct era... he will take out the 6 rib belt and will change waterpump and fit V belts, hi said he wont like to install charcoal canister if wont be vital for the tbi to work... also we dont have dash so we dont have speed sensor...

my question, can i just use 1227747 ecm with that caprice wiring, those ecm:s i have 3-4 spare, 7747 wont have mat but if i just cut those wires, do i have to change something else in wiring, i looked diagrams but not sure.

i read that it would be better have vss sensor... but that is also something i dont know how to handle...