Hey guys.. I have a few questions for you all regarding a 7427 swap w/a 4L80E. It is my understanding that I need to use $0E for the 4L80E. After that is where I get a bit foggy. So here is the back story 1st. I have a 92 454ss w/4L80E and 7060 PCM. The engine was formerly boosted and I had the EBL + 7060 piggy backed. Worked good for what it was. Since then I have swapped in a 540 BBC and gone carb/HEI distro and kept the 7060 for controlling the 4L80E.

Believe it or not I still have the EBL piggy backed with the 7060. The only thing the EBL brings to the table at the moment is WBO2 logging as unfortunately the EBL won't control a 4L60E or 4L80E. So, ideally I would like to ditch the EBL and have WBO2 logging via the 7060, but I read that isn't possible (or no one has figured it out yet). It is a major PITA to log trans functions w/the 7060 and WBO2 via EBL. I would like to aggregate the data streams which is where the 7427 comes in. I already found (on here) how to input a WBO2 in the 7427 so that is a good start. :-)

Here's a few questions I have regarding the 7427:

1) In my case, is it necessary to have a MEMCAL from a v8? My plan is to use an BURN2 (or Ostrich) along with the GP1. I picked up a 7427 w/the BJXK BCC. Hopefully I can use it...?

2) Regarding shift points / rev limiters for the 4L80E - what tables are these in the 7427? I found "Upshift RPM vs Shift" but it's zero'd out in the 0E bins (BHDF, BJDR, BMHK)??? I know in the 7060, to up the rev limiter it's in: "Kickdown up/down vs MPH" but I could not find the equivalent in the 7427.

3) Regarding the other 4L80E tables, like the TCC and line pressure, etc.. Are the bins floating around out there they have been "optimized"? I'm assuming BHDF, BJDR and BMHK are stock bins. Or am I on my own here trying to firm up the shifts and adjust TCC Lockup?

4) Is there a way to input a "Performance Mode" switch in the 7427? IIRC some of the older ECU's had this functionality where you could push a button and it would use a 2nd set of shift tables.