Hey everyone so my friend decided he was going to take is 89 chev k1500 with 5.0 tbi and install a tpi intake a mild cam and gear to gear timing on this engine. Now he's wired the injectors up to the existing tbi wiring to amazingly it will run on a stock tune but its really hard on fuel and also doesnt run the best. So he bought from moats the autoprom kit that had everything for tuning to data logging. I have been on this forum reading up on tuning but from what im understanding is that im not just tweeking for a little more hp im looking to remap the whole deal get this 5.0 tpi with map to run like it was stock then tweek it for the bigger cam and to open up some potential from the motor. So here's where im at i have messed around with the ve 1 and 2 tables and adjusted the bpw i got the truck to run some what decent but then it will start to surge and lose in the higher rpms. I really need some help i think im going about this all wrong and a little professional help to guide me to where i need to be would be awesome. Im having alot of fun tuning being its my first time but this one is an advanced tune and maybe a little outta my league at this state but i wont give up i just need some help. So anyone who may have done this type of conversion and tuned it to a 747 ecm that can help would be super awesome or any help would be just perfect. Any questions or requests for the bin file i have saved just ask i will answer all questions thanks.

Corey R