In no way was I telling you to give up - just encouraging you to think logically. If you are up to taking this on - awesome. Get yourself a WBO, and starting reading the AutoVE Tutorial that came with your EFILive software.

As far as how it is running - after you have a WBO providing a readout you may rethink this statement. From the O2 mv in the log you posted, it is running rich - which is much better than lean.

While you wait for the WBO to arrive, don't run the engine under load. As far as the stalling goes - it could be a lot of things, or the interaction of several things. You could try adding some air to the B4307 table. Also, you could increase the target idle speeds in the B4603 table. Once you get the tune squared away a little, the Throttle Follower / Throttle Cracker tables may need some work to polish how the engine returns to idle, or how it coasts down to a stop.

I am time starved these days, and other than a few minutes here and there, I don't have much time for forums - but, I enjoy participating when I can.