Thread: Enable Highway Cruise on 1227747 ECM

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Electronic Ignition!
    I know this is kind of an old thread but I am trying this out on my 91 GMC Full size Jimmy. The standard bin is the ARJT and I have modified with the HW lean cruise and ESC as per the instructions on this thread. When I did a bin differences and even noted the which I though appeared similar to what was posted here. However; when I loaded the ECM I immediately got a rapid flashing Service Engine Soon light. I tried the load on several different 512 chips with the same result. The standard ARJT bin works fine. I would take any suggestions at this point. I have uploaded my modified bins as per these instructions for reference. I am just trying to apply the HW lean cruise to the standard ARJT bin at this point and data log at a later date for fine tuning.

Thanks in Advance,
    Steve

Fuel Injected!
    down load the latest xdl for the 7747 then on the parimater tree it has patches an it takes the guess work out of appling the patch. I would also apply the bpw patch. the file is on this site. you should read some of the threads about hlc patch so not to damage your vehicale.