Thread: A big thankyou!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A big thankyou!

I wanted to thank everyone on this site that helped me with my ski boat, TBI conversion. I’m happy to say, I was able to use the boat all last season with very minor problems. The cold starts, throttle response and overall performance was much better than the stock carburetor. It was a challenging project with me being a virgin tuner, the modifications of making a GM system work on a ford, and modifying the tune to work in a boat. The information on this site has been so helpful. Likewise, most of the people are helpful, patient and very easy to communicate with.

It was such an enjoyable project that I started collecting parts to convert my 69 camaro to TBI.

Thanks again!
    Last edited by mmigacz; 12-13-2014 at 12:29 AM.
    1986 ski centurion boat, 351W, gt40P heads, edelbrock performer rpm, 1227747 ecm, 72 lb/hr injectors (@18 PSI fuel pressure), .490/.490 lift, intake 278 duration, exhuast 282 duration, 112 lobe separation

1969 camaro, 355ci, performer RPM intake, camel hump heads, 1227747 ecm, 454 throttle body (@18 PSI fuel pressure),

2016 Chevy Cruz

2014 Chevy Silverado