Thread: Suggestion for an added feature or "sticky" thread...

Suggestion for an added feature or "sticky" thread...

We may not be big enough (?) or have enough private sales happening through the site, but my recent (excellent) transaction with Jeepsandguns made me wish I could log some sort of feedback for him as a seller. Just a public way of thanking him for a good transaction on my behalf, however, it would help him out if someone was ever on the fence about purchasing something from a total stranger.

Moreso, it is a great way to track poor sellers or see if there are any trends the surface with others - and also the same can be said for the seller checking out the buyer. I'm going to see if I can attach a screenshot... anyway, I'd like to thank the persons responsible for this site and the effort that has gone into it. I have already benefited several times from this FREE resource - which will lead into my next post in this forum. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iTrader_ex.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	1174

We could, there's actually one that is a PlugIn (iTrader?) into software and puts a Trader value below your name/age/location. But for now I' don't see a lot of personal sales so I would say if you make a deal with somone just leave the comment/rating as a last post in thread. If someone is selling things untruthfully here it will only happen once and they will be gone!

Do appreciate your intrest since being here, ideas are always welcome!

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-

On another site I go to, there is a sub forum, for buyer and seller feedback.

Basically there is a thread started by or for each member and as people buy or sell they leave feedback in the other person's thread about the transaction.
    The man who says something is impossible, is usually interrupted by the man doing it.

We can do that, but like I said if you just leave a last post in for sale thread it went fine it's the same. No one will ever get away with screwing anyone on this site more than once because they will be gone, banned, bannished and cursed for life.

If personal sales or if vendors get involved for sales I will add the I Trader Plug In.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I-Trader.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	1177  

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-