BIN changes look correct.

item list in the new ADX omits the viewing of anything that would be coming from the T-side, though the commands to have both E and T side sent are present and could be configured to do so.

you'll have like 15 items coming across from the E-side in the list view, I didn't want to put just bare minimums in there if for nothing other than packet error checking. some are useful to look at, others not as much. MAP above 100 is a value, it's an offset and scaled MAP value that is only really used for the boost VE and boost main spark tables. should show 0 at all times until the MAP sensor reaches the 100kPa calibration value, then it should start showing non-0 results. scaled at X*0.78125, though I don't think I put the scaling into the ADX yet. with an initial value of 100, that gives it a 100-300 range.

GM using C is not surprising.... considering the number of different masks that came and went in the 86-95 timeframe(where P4 and eventually P6/P66 became dominant), punching it all out in assembly would be hell. even just small patches(50 bytes or so) in a single mask are trying at times. I've never actually considered the existence of 6811->C assembler, I assumed going from low-level to high would be problematic at best. playing with the code in C does seem like it would balloon out of our size constraint pretty easily.