Thread: $88 adx

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gregs78cam View Post
    I was emulating for the first time about 8 months ago, and have been hooked ever since.
    Awsome! I guess you either get hooked on it or give up....I like this stuff too much.. alot of hidden Hp in those computers, exspecially Speed density systems with mods.

Attachment 1274 heres the datalog

V1.3 worked like a charm for me. I had some issues with V1.2 not wanting to connect without saying error in red every second(I could have done something wrong though). Here the datalog that i recorded this afternoon. Check it out if ya want...I need some tips for tuning for the VE tables!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Im having some issues connecting with v1.2 v1.3 and v1.1. It will flash connected then error over and over and over. Cant seem to connect correctly. But i used the original $88 adx file and it will connect but obvously still glitches i just went to the car and it is really making me worrie that i wont be able to make some progress tommorow tuning, its my day off of work, any help or ideas would make me so happy!! Thanks man!! Seems like its hit or miss. But tommorow i hope it works.