Thread: Flash Based GM ECM Products

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Electronic Ignition!
    Doober, that's easy without boost. I have posts over at FSC with hex patches and whatnot for $0d. I've run a '01+ eccc 4l80e for some time now on the 8625. 8625 is a 7427 with TIS inputs, but the TIS is not required. I don't even need the TIS input with $0d_maf for tranny VSS (MAF needs that VSS pin), I just patched the bin to use the regular VSS input in the tranny code (it works fine).

I should probably consolidate all my 7427 patches onto this site and maybe delcohacking... one of these days =).

Now, where it's really at is CNP support. You could put eDist out of business by doing proper dwell calculations. Doing this on the stock 7427 hardware is no small hack, but it is "possible" if you re-purpose the tranny pins and write the code. I've looked into it, there is an available interrupt with unused pin for 1x cam signal (certain 4cylinder applications). But, then I'd also want to support LSx motors and a 24x CKP signal is probably too much for our beloved 2mhz chip to handle.

0411 would need hardware & software hacking to run TBI (injector drivers)...

RBob, are you hiring..? =). I'll email you one of these days..
    Last edited by helo; 02-03-2013 at 08:10 PM.