Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The ultimate LT1 $$EE patch thread

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by WASyL View Post
    so it looks lik it wants to work, but max value to input in table is 3.98 and that seems to be a little to low

best regards
    You can play with the multiplier table and ramp out to keep it longer in effect. I noticed some vette calibrations have these bumped up a little.

Fuel Injected!
    Ramp out scalar is in Pump shot catalog, but where is that multiplier table? Maxed out table almost did the job :-)

Fuel Injected!
    124b4 Derivative Gain Vs. Coolant Temperature

This one is the multiplier table corrected with baro multiplier 126af HIGH BARO TABLE. The result is used as a multiplier to the main table.

Fuel Injected!
    Thanks a million, that did the job so SD mode can have fully functional Accel Enrichment. No more to MAF :-)

Best regards

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by WASyL View Post
    Thanks a million, that did the job so SD mode can have fully functional Accel Enrichment. No more to MAF :-)

Best regards
    That is great news. Can you give more details on final settings. It can be tuned in maf mode too, since on light cammed cars it bogs down too.

If you haven`t noticed yet, it also works backwards, enlean on deceleration.

Fuel Injected!
    my setup is LT1, alum heads with 1.6RR, shorties, 2,5 dual straight pipes, 4L60E with 3000 stall converter. Maxed out table except 0% TPS obviously, then multipied Derativ gain by 1.2 and my one runs like a beast now!

best regards

Carb and Points!
    kur4o,

Have you ever looked at a table to pull timing for nitrous using a pin on the pcm to activate?

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernCrew454 View Post
    kur4o,

Have you ever looked at a table to pull timing for nitrous using a pin on the pcm to activate?
    The traction spark retard table can be used for nitrous retard. It even have some blend out with timer when retard is over.
    If you don`t have a vette car with Traction or other platform with traction than you can use external pin for activating retard.

The pin is C12 and you must provide a B+ voltage to activate.

Carb and Points!
    Quote Originally Posted by kur4o View Post
    The traction spark retard table can be used for nitrous retard. It even have some blend out with timer when retard is over.
    If you don`t have a vette car with Traction or other platform with traction than you can use external pin for activating retard.

The pin is C12 and you must provide a B+ voltage to activate.
    I notice that table only goes up to 6400 RPM, will it just pull the same value in the 6400 cell above 6400?

Carb and Points!
    I seen you talked about having an patch that reads voltage at the injectors for the ls injector patch. Is it posted anywhere?

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt1rob View Post
    I seen you talked about having an patch that reads voltage at the injectors for the ls injector patch. Is it posted anywhere?
    It's included in the LS INJ HACK that's a part of EEXTRA, I believe. So enabling the patch will enable that function and set up the VACUUM VS VOLTS tables for you.

http://gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Injecti...ll=1#post89095
    1990 Corvette (Manual)
    1994 Corvette (Automatic)
    1995 Corvette (Manual)

Carb and Points!
    What about the wire you added to get a more direct reading of injectors

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt1rob View Post
    What about the wire you added to get a more direct reading of injectors
    Where are you seeing this? Can you provide a link to such a modification?

The only reference I saw kur4o making to his LS INJ Patch was for...well, all the changes necessary to run LS injectors on our PCM, since the documentation on LS injectors is far more complete than any other injector we have available, and thus it's easier to fine-tune them.
    1990 Corvette (Manual)
    1995 Corvette (Manual)

Fuel Injected!
    Ah, I see. Well considering it never went anywhere since 2018, I'm gonna bet he found out the benefits were so miniscule as to make the effort meaningless, which is why that function doesn't appear in any of his subsequent XDFs (including the one from only a few months ago I just posted). You're probably good without the wire and extra stuff. Just run the patch as-is.

But that's just me. kur4o can always jump in and be more specific for ya. Peace!
    1990 Corvette (Manual)
    1995 Corvette (Manual)