Good stuff, Good Stuff. Not really back to EOIT stuff, more of a question. Can the coolant axis for the lookup table for EOIT be pointed at rpm instead of coolant temp? The coolant temp reasoning from gm was to aid in cold engine warm up. The LT4 table allowed the hot cam to run in that car without tuning. We all know it wasnt great, but it got the job done. (6.0 in the entire table) Some really aggressive lobed cam combos i VE tuned were in the upper 90s and were wanting more than 100% in some cells. Clearly not possible. Those two got engine size upped a bit and fueling rescaled to get the numbers needed in the VE table. I know its not a huge deal for some. Ive backed off cam choices in some later builds to keep from doing a bunch of stuff like that. Two of the over 400" ones i was using 6.3 in the tables to make the upper rpm happy. near 20% in the idle area of the tune. I ended up going to an 65 lb/hr injector so i could get it to idle clean with such a narrow window of injection time. The stroke in them helped a bunch.

Again, you guys ROCK! I never got to get into the software this deep.

Chris