Well so far the tune is stock $OE that you used, except for EGR etc turned off. It started with a turn of the key and idled nicely!

Only 500% better then with carb, manual choke and points...

Truck sat all night and kid (Jesse) was so excited he said this morning before he left for work.. "You think it will start again like that?" I said yup, guarentee it, and he just turned the key and it ran better then it ever did warmed up.

I have a VE table from a 7747 tuned to a stock Scout 345 engine and dave gave me a IH timing table he made but it's pretty aggresive from a lighter scout. His truck is heavier, has a utility bed and he tows with it. Also has an Isky dual grind cam! He also wants to learn to tune so I am going to just tune from that bin and teach him. While we are working on VE I'll get to see how the knock is going to react in this engine, do some of the tricks we talked about, listen by ear and see if we can get it reliable to leave on or get a feel for it while tuning then turn off.

By then he will need an oil change and we will install the CTS I modified in drian pan for oil temps (wired into trans temp pin) to see if we can find that spark advance zone that does not help, does not cause knock but will raise oil temps!