Runs so sweet! Just turn the key! Only issue since start up has been a throttle kicker code 36? then we cleared it and ran fine, IAC was working fine and Code 36 came back and then code 35 IAC. So we changed out the IAC and driven back and forth to work and no more codes. So I guess the IAC was faulty?

Still running without VSS but still 500% better than a carb and points, can't wait to get that in.

Since you jeep guys were having knock sensor issues da-kid got a new knock sensor from work and we installed it with three wraps of teflon tape torqued to 14 lbs and never had a knock on stock BB timing. Once I started adding spark to catch up to what IH has from factory I could start to get some knock retard without hearing a thing! So I'd say it's working nicely in the IH motor. Motor was fresh just a 1000 or 2 miles ago so no old engine noises.

Has an open element air filter as the chevy truck air filter we got with cold air intake and hot air tube hit the thermastat housing, so need to do something there.

Going to add IAT when that's done. Going to add the oil temp sensor in oil drain plug next oil change. Going to add VSS. But overall went very well!