looking for some guidance to tune my 93 Corvette, I rebuilt the LT-1 and added the hot cam kit with the 1.6 rockers, Edelbrock air gap manifold w/BBK52mm T/B and a 95 style MSD vented opti-spark. The unit starts and runs but not as it should, way to rich it seems on start up and even after it has warmed up at idle. I have been beating down the net trying to gather as much information as i can to tune this thing, seems like there is alot more information on the F-bodys and not so much on the Y-body espicially the 93 (one year wonder from my gathered info). I live in interior Alaska and have no access to a dyno or a speed shop for local experiance. I purchased the ALDL comunication cable, C-2 chips, G-1 chip adapter Ostrich and burn 2 from the Moates site and downloaded the tuner pro on an old windows XP computer trying to gain all the information I can before I try to jump head first into this ordeal. Any help or advice would be greatly apreciated.

I would also like to thank the originator and keepers of this site for letting me play,

Axman