Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EFI Dictionary

Administrator
    Someone has likely abbreviated another word to get A. Which xdf are you using?

Carb and Points!
    Cheers 1P2M, XDF is Aussie Holden LS1 12225074
    I'm playing with it on stock LS1 prior to dropping in stroker Eaton M122 combo.
    I've attached log showing %ASPARK changing with knock, as does timing, on a stock bin with PE AFR modded and added 2 degrees spark.
    Off topic, but I'm also wondering how I have 12:1 AFR, but O2 sensors still read stochiometric.
    Main bit of interest is in 3rd gear WOT run at 37 to 47 seconds. ADX: LS1 DSKW v1.02
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mr Weston; 07-30-2020 at 02:49 AM.

Love this thread! Along with the abbreviations thread referenced here, it'll save noobs like me hours of random reading and googling. (Don't ask how I know) :-) I particularly liked the VE entry. I'll try to add what I can.

Delta: A mathematical term referring to the difference between two readings such as ambient air pressure vs manifold absolute pressure, or the reading between the first and second O2 sensor. Or the difference between coolant temperature at two points in the flow circuit. The quantitative value of the difference is used in calculations the ECM or PCM uses to optimize the setting of another component or calculation.
    94 GM K3500 W/4L80e resurrection project, Since it has more rust on top of the cab than it has underneath, I think it's worth it!
    There's a 16197427 BJKW tucked under the glove box that I'm trying to talk to.