Thread: 91 v6 T3/T4 turbocharged

Carb and Points!

91 v6 T3/T4 turbocharged

hey every one my name is chris i have a 91 3.1 camaro with a 7730 ecm t3/t4 turbo with a intercooler. ive added to the car a adapter plate for a v8 700r4 tarnsmission ive also have 36lb injectors gonna go to 42lbs injectors need a little help with tunerpro rt and getting set up for a 3bar map sensor. so if any one out there with the know how i need help with a bin file

Fuel Injected!
    I built a 3.1 turbo motor a few years back,ended up going 3800SC before I installed but as I recall I was looking into Code59. I think they syty and grand national guys used it,it's a custom build OS for boost pretty sure.
    Offhand Robert Isaar's posts are the ones you should search out and read,he's the V6 guru dude.

Carb and Points!
    Ok thanks for the help

Fuel Injected!
    Also,not sure if it supports 3bar or not but I have the original ecm/harness from the 3.1 turbo motor.
    I can try and make a copy of the stock .bin for it and post if you want to start with it?

Carb and Points!
    Yes that will be helpfull playtoy_18

Administrator
    Stock turbo 3.1 .bin is $8F. It is only 2 BAR natively. Lots of folks have worked with that cal although it seems to be somewhat overly complex imo.

Fuel Injected!
    Sorry,had to dig the harness/pcm out of a crate in the loft of my shop.
    Here is the .bin from it and my prom index shows it was an updated .bin pertaining to TSB ref. no. P0347 for an engine stall on startup.