Hello,

I have a 95 4.3 TBI engine with a 01227747 that for a very long time have had an idle hunting problem. After years of research I couldn't find a solution to straighten out the idle. People then advised me that that firmware in the ecm was out of date.

Then I was introduced to megasquirt. I have since replaced my ecm with megasquirt II, v3.0 and have regretted it for a while.

I am just trying to get this stock engine and it has plenty of power in stock configuration for what I am using it for.

I am using tunerstudioMS (I know there are probably not a lot of people familiar with that) but I am trying to create a spark table and I have no idea where to get started. Does anyone have or know how to create or where to get a spark advance table for this engine?

I can get it to idle, but the idle is around 1500 rpm and according to the spark advance table this is where it should be. Can anyone give me a target idle RPM for this engine?

I am greatly appreciative of any information that I can get and thank you very much in advance for your time.

Will