Hello everyone.

I'm in the middle of a restoration project of a Suzuki samurai that I bought a few years back.
It had a Toyota 3TC engine and tranny when I bought it in 2012, it actually worked fairly well and I used it as a DD for about a year.

It has been parked for about 2 years waiting for a restoration so I finally pulled the trigger and started, the body and frame are at the shop, the rusted parts will be replaced and I will get a shinny and freshly painted body in 2 months.

In the mean time the engine has been dismantled, the block has been re-honed and resurfaced, head has been reconditioned and now I have to put everything back together.

I had thought of making an EFI conversion but with all the money and time I have to put into everything else on the car I was leaning into just bolting a weber 32/36 and be done with that, but then I found this forum and the lust for EFI is back, maybe a TBI won't be that hard and expensive after all.

I'm looking forward to reading all available information here, and of course your advice.

thanks