Thread: TunerPro comprehensive XDF for 0411 PCM - with Checksums

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas View Post
    LRT, thanks for sharing the XDF you've streamlined. Looks great! Question: I've saved a copy of the "512Kb PCM OS Checksum Plugin.dll" in the *\Documents\TunerPro Files\Plugins folder, but it's not loading into TunerPro's "About Plug-ins" window after restart? Is there an additional step I need to take to integrate this plug-in to update the OS checksum? And if you (anyone?) don't mind: how can I verify the checksums are good after my changes? I saved my *bin, then opened it with EFILive, and EFILive shows a green check mark for each segment? And I'm curious - there seem to be lots of very advanced calibrations available for editing, but (to me) some other simpler calibrations aren't available? Do you (or anyone else) know why? Are some calibrations much harder to find than others? For examples: coil dwell settings (like 12650 in HPT) and end of injection timing (like 3120 in HPT)?
    If EFILive shows the checksum(s) are okay then it's working. If the checksum(s) were bad EFILive would notify you after loading the .bin and ask if you wanted to correct them.
    Tony

'88 Jeep Grand Wagoneer (aka Babywag)
    '67 Jeep J3000
    '07 Dodge Magnum SRT8

Electronic Ignition!
    Quote Originally Posted by babywag View Post
    If EFILive shows the checksum(s) are okay then it's working. If the checksum(s) were bad EFILive would notify you after loading the .bin and ask if you wanted to correct them.
    Thanks @babywag! I'll give my tunes checksum check in EFILive to be sure the checksums are good.