very very early alpha version, please help test the various features and see how it behaves with actual data in it. it doesn't do anything but chart the data yet.

http://fbodytech.com/files/trimalyzer-alpha1.zip

a few notes:

- logs must be CSV (comma seperated) files. in tunerpro, you have to 'export log' to get a csv format log.
- they all have to have identical fields and ordering right now (so exported from the same program)
- for single o2 sensor (single bank) cars, just set BLM bank A.

this version uses an experimental type of analysis. instead of putting data into a 'cell' with 'borders', which would have no interpolation ability whatsoever, we use some geometry.

each data point kinda forms a circle of effect (actually an oval, we scale map and RPM different), and the center of each table cell is an observer. if the observer is located within the range of the data point, it counts towards its average. this should better reflect the reality of trims being an imprecisely located data point, and the usual logic that if one cell is affected, the surrounding cells also require modification or smoothing.

of course these are not literally circles, since checking distance between the two points is cheap mathematically, we can just check the range of radius between points, so the analysis happens very quickly.

i may add a bit of magnitude adjustment vs. distance later which might result in better data, early attempts failed because my math skills are a bit shitty.

let me know how it works so far and i'll keep going