Well I got the Injector Duty Cycle in and looks to be working properly, I'll have to do some WOT High PRM testing. It's about 1% at idle and hit 29% at 85 kpa at 3000 rpm was the highest I had on only data log with BPW installed. By reading the info above posted by Greg from RBob and Fast355 if I double that to 6000 RPM and KPA was a little closer to 100 it's about right!

Also got a MPG history table in, copied mostly from $OD but needed some tweaks for $42. In looking at short data log I had from testing the original post of this thread it seemed quite accurate at cruising speeds around town at 15 to 18 and I do get 17.5 highway MPG! Of course it goes to .9 MPG WOT and 51 MPG at decel and cruise looks good, so I'd say it's working properly too!

TPS percent worked like a charm using oldpa3 data stream address!

Got one more data address I would give up, O2 cross counts. For AFR and tried some address in hac and got some data but I may need a calulation for it to work? Or may need 2 address? One gave constant changing number which didn't look right. The other 2 gave one number and quit, the other one gave one number and quit. So I may need to combine them 2... if it's even possible, but don't have any other data stream I would want to give up.

Just not much to work with on this old C3 160 baud...

Glad you posted this Greg, I learned a lot and had fun with it, will really help in future!