Quote Originally Posted by GMCYukonDriver View Post
1. From what I've read, the current EBL Flash does not support the e-trans. Is this right? Is this possibly going to change anytime soon, or do you still have to run 2 separate ECM's?
Correct, the EBL Flash won't support the E transmission. Need to retain it for that job and add in the EBL Flash to run the engine.

2. Also, I have a lifetime re-tune with Wester's, and as long as the trans tables stay the same, then the engine control portion would be able to be burned from my PC via ALDL cable, correct? The Memcal would control the trans, but wouldn't need to be removed for tuning of the engine?
Not sure what you are asking here. The EBL systems have their own firmware and calibration layout. Can't use the one from the '7427 PCM. There is a dedicated high speed comm link from the EBL to the laptop for flashing in the tune/BIN, data logging, and observing the data.

3. These TBI injectors are low impedance "peak-and-hold" style, correct? And according to your site, I would be able to run high-impedance injectors, but would you recommend the Port Mod or the 4-injector upgrade? Seems like the Port mod would be better since I'm looking at batch fire of 8 high-impedance injectors.
You will want the Port Mod when using the Edelbrock MPFI conversion. Note that with the Port Mod you can run any high impedance injector, don't need to stick with the Magnetti Marelli Pico injectors.

Note that an EBL Flash ECM with the Port Mod can not be used with a TBI setup.

RBob.