I do not remember if I mentioned this in my previous posts so here goes............
I installed a GM 350 w/700R4 trans in my Jaguar XJ6.
Right now it is running with a Quadrajet carburetor and I have acquired all of the necessary pieces minus the sensors to do a TBI conversion.
I have the following parts from a donor vehicle.
1. Intake manifold with TBI unit.
2. Complete electrical harness.
3. 1227747 ECM.
4. Small Distributor. (Right now I am running the carbed engine with the large HEI distributor).

I have to purchase the following: CTS, TPS, MAP, IAC, VSS, KNOCK SENSOR, AND ESC, and O2 sensor.
I already had the O2 sensor bungs installed on my dual exhaust system. One on each side.
I am thinking of doing an EGR delete. Should I? or should I not?
I am also having issues with the ALDL connector since I was unable to to remove it from the donor vehicle completely with the harness, due to time constraints.
I had to cut the ALDL connector off the vehicle with about 14 inches of the harness and has 8 wires.
I have already figured how to integrate the power supply switched and unswitched to the Jaguar electrical system.
I need to know how to patch the ALDL connector to the ECM harness.
Sometime ago, I was able to pull a color schematic for the 1227747 ECM off this forum but I can't seem to find it anymore. I misplaced it during one of my garage cleanups.

My plan is to mount the ECM in the engine compartment and only send the required circuits to the inside of the car. I also will be mounting the ALDL in the engine compartment.
Any and all help/advice will be very much appreciated.
Thanks.