Quote Originally Posted by spfautsch View Post
After a thorough road test this afternoon I'm extremely happy with this build. Logs from today and yesterday's testing are [here] if anyone cares to have a look (eehack + controller ascii / csv data). This was lots of different kinds of driving through wildly changing weather conditions (warm + humid to spot showers to cool + humid) with some boring cruise control interstate monotony as well as moderate to fairly aggressive driving in the last log. Aside from the one hiccup this morning that was caused by the queue depth shrinking before it should have, nothing notable. After fixing that issue, everything I asked the car to do it did without protest. I would have liked to have tested a full throttle pull to the rev limiter but the only place I had the opportunity was on some chip-coated pavement that would completely shred my tires in 2nd so I kept it to around 4750 rpm in 3rd (last log).

I'd like to put some use on this build to make sure there aren't any bugs lurking, but if I had to sell the car tomorrow I feel like I could do that guilt-free.

Sorry to spam with so many releases but my laptop has been acting up and I think is on it's last legs. Wanted to make sure I have backups in redundant locations in case the battery catches fire and the ssd (and / or the car) turn to ash.
Sweet, so is it safe to congratulate you now? ;)

And I did run the compile with this version and just as before, no issues. Interesting that you had rain too; we had the first rain in almost a month and I forgot just how slick it can get under those conditions. Had a bit of a brown-pants moment. All good though, safe and sound and looking forward to finally being able to throw this together and put it in the car.