Quote Originally Posted by kur4o View Post
8029 is the crank spark advance. 8028 is crank spark bias.

It is 14 cells table. The coolant value for table lookup is capped at $d0, so the upper 3 cells are missing, to fill the table upto 17 bytes extend the last value.
That sounds workable - up to 116C. The higher temp cells aren't that important for ect sensing and the last 4 cells seem to be the same in all the $EE calibrations I've looked at anyway.

Wherever, whatever the table is, it's just good to know it exists for these eeprom cars. Worst case it could be extrapolated through testing. Am I correct to assume these eeproms have to be dumped with a programmer, out of the ecu?

Quote Originally Posted by kur4o View Post
The coolant code looks similar to 94-95 with the same switch for 2 rc network, There is short table lookup than the full 255 bytes ad/ad conversion.
You might look at the bin to verify this shorter table because I suspect what you're seeing is the disassembler identifying a bunch of duplicate fill, i.e.

Code:
EFCB	                	db	$00, $00, $00, $00, $00, $00, $FF, $FF, $FF, $FF
EFD5	                	fill	$FF, 27
EFF0	                	db	$FD, $FB, $F9, $F7, $F5, $F3, $F1, $EF, $ED, $EC
I got hung up on this for a while when building these tables - didn't make sense to use them as a lookup table when they were different sizes. When I looked at the bin in a hex editor it became obvious the first 31 bytes of the high-temp table are all $FF.