Though it is much maligned in the Modular Motor circles I always kind of liked the intake from the early Mark VIII. A common complaint is that the runners are too small - but there are 2 per cylinder and combined those 2 tubes have the same area as a single tube 1.83" in diameter - way big in my book. The length of the tubes helps out in mid RPM and upper RPM cylinder filling and overall it adds some needed velocity to the air charge. The plenum is a bit cramped but it's still better than most of the other intakes available. And I like the look myself - totally tubular :lol:

Here you can see what needed to be done to make the intake fit in my Stang. The back of the intake was shaved to within a few mm of being a huge air leak - the EGR boss was threaded and fitted so the valve could be connected with a steel line - the IAC boss on the far side got the same treatment. Then I had to make a stalk to lift the throttle body up above the intake since there was no room behind it where it was on the Lincoln.

Items of note; the big electrical connector at the back has every wire that runs on the intake routed to one connector - all the wires come off with it - that has come in handy
The plenum extension didn't last - JB weld won't hold against a good backfire :(
I also added a vacuum line to the very bottom of the plenum to draw off the oil that tends to collect there from the PCV