Thread: Swap: 5.7 TBI -> Vortec heads EFI -> 0411 pcm with roadrunner from moates.net-HELP!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    Hello Hog, can you please help me choose the tunercat diffinition file i need to start with?

Fuel Injected!
    You will need the VDF for whichever calibration file you want to start with.
    I'm assuming that you want to keep the stock distributer and 4x reluctor, so I'd direct you towards the stock 2001-2002 calibrations.

OBD2_03
    2001 –
    02 LS1 Trucks (4.3L, 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, 8.1L)

I realize that the 5.7 van isn't listed, but is indeed included in this VDF.

peace
    Hog

Fuel Injected!
    Thank you very much Hog! , i will apply to moates for the VDF, you meantioned. And wil start from there. Thank you!

Fuel Injected!
    It's strange, i did not get any reply from moates.net, but i have downloaded some different vdf files and same result, the tunercat just gives me same error, "unable to locate any Diffinition files".
    I as well wonder, I have downloaded the latest RRTuner.exe file, from the link http://www.moates.net/rtobd2-tunerca...l?cPath=100_55 -> Additional Links, and have installed it and registered. The .exe file is called rrtuner.exe, that have installed and registered. I have tryed downloading the .exe file from tunercat.com and upgrating it to RTtuner, but when i tryed to register, it says invalid registration data, and does not exept it for registration.

Fuel Injected!
    Hi guys, so finally i got the diff files, installed them (well, unpacked to the directory on the program). And got the TC RR Tuner software working. So now I’ll be looking for the most close to my setup tune.
    I have downloaded some .xdf & .bin files, but cannot find .cal files. As well, when i opened (loaded) one of the tunes, and had a look in how many different options and changes can be made in the tune, understood that i have a long trial to go through, and a bunch of work to make. Hopefully i will not mess anything up, well i hope i will not!
    Does anyone have a clue if there is a list of settings somewhere in the web, i have to consider, and pay attention to??? May be something like that exists???