Ok guys, if you can help me now, i have got to start my swap soon, and want to get ready for it! In order to do that, i would like to make a step by step instructions on what i will have to do. Now i have on hands a 4L60E transmission, that if i install before the swap, will not work, since in my blackbox i have a tune for a manual transmission, since i have a 700R4 installed. and i have my 0411 PCM with Roadrunner, to make the PCM swap, and TunnerCat RT soft license and software, but when i just try to start it, it gives me an error unable to locate any Diffinition files (i guess it needs the Roadrunner connected via usb cable to work). And i have downloaded the "2002 Chevrolet Express Van Automatic L31 5.7L 4L60e 4wd (12212156)" tune. Now i have to figure out how, and what to do first, where to start, and step by steb to the finish line.

- What do you guys sugest?

- And if i make my pin swap, from blackbox to 0411, and connect my roadrunner installed in it via usb cable, will i be able by the usb, using tunercat RT, load the tune in the 0411 and start working on it?

- Or may be i shall find a donner truck with 0411 installed, and ask the owner to use it, in order to connect my 0411 with the roadrunner installed, to load the tune, and make changes, and then take it off and make my swap (basically use someones track as abench)...?

Thank you in advance!