OK Ive been getting some work done to her, Shes running and driving and I finally got off my ass and welded up the exhaust , and welded in a extra O2 bung right at the y pipe merge, and picked up a used LC-2 wideband and Im gonna get it installed thenext warm day, but Im having fits with My rockers and valve covers, bought some tall aftermarket covers because my vette valve covers where hitting the top of the polylocs and not letting the gasket seal so I had oil leaks that scared me for a min. My plug wires where shit, kinda knew that so I got off my wallet and bought a new set of under header taylors, and figured out the remote coil really needed to be grounded to the engine not laying around loose. . So now its running alot better, found a tune for a 92 5.7 auto camaro and loaded it into the ostrich and played with a few settings , and i forgot the cam has alot more over lap. so That explains the ecessive richness at idle. I,m gonna try and tune it in open loop , but at least now I can drive it and it sounds bad ass, but its breaking up in the higher RPMS , I gotta go get a new timing light and reset the timing. Also installed a nice gear reduction starter I got off a 96 camaro LT1 , so that solved the not starting when hot issue. Its getting there and I couldnt figure out why I couldnt datalog with TPRT and tonight while messing around I figured out it needed a ADX file..lol Im an idiot.

https://youtu.be/rxNqEVoeh_Y