I was fortunate enough to get a LT1 package as my transplant. Steveo, I had recently found your EEHack and also your tuning def for TunerPro. Congrats on such fine work!! I haven't had a real chance to experiment with any on road testing, but have found that in the garage I am able to do some light setting adjustments that seem to help greatly. I am currently in the works to set up a wide-band so as to really have some fun with my ride. I will try to keep up with your tests and hopefully be able to help with further improvements as I go along.

I would also like to take this moment to impress a gratitude that, without your work and willingness to share, I would most certainly feel stuck in the slow lane. A great big thank you to you, Steveo!! (p.s. when my slot opens up, look forward to a donation towards your research).

I also want to send out a round of thanks to all the others that have been involved with this project. The list is immense, and would feel bad not to also include them in this thanks!!