Quote Originally Posted by steveo View Post
seriously i wouldn't worry about it on an LT1. it's just not a precise machine.

even injector voltage offsets, if you don't have them, are no big deal. unless your alternator shits the bed it only ever uses two cells of that table anyway. just rough in the injector constant and throw the offsets in if you have them.

it's like obsessing over tuning the far top right corner of your VE table, which unless you have a standard transmission and floor it from a standstill in 6th gear, you absolutely can't reach, and even if you did, fueling accuracy in that region doesn't matter.

in most of my tuning i never touched that and they were dead on accurate with no hiccups in drivability

focus on things that make a difference. kur4o's EOIT stuff probably makes way more of a difference than all this
Agreed! Some guys can stress out to the nth degree, but it does not really matter much. The better the data you have the better off you are; that being said it is not the end of the world. Tune it so that the air/fuel ratio is right and you are golden.

This was with Ford data out of a stock Ford PCM converted to GM which some people claim will make the GM run like poop.
https://youtube.com/shorts/TRVDXmOpSHA?feature=share