Happy new year! Tom H has done some fabulous work here, and JimCT_9C1 has helped with the XDF. We've been talking offline and I think the next step is to get FlashHack baselined in GitHub so we can start working on integrating this capability. Steveo helped me baseline his latest local copy of FlashHack 1.4 into GitHub as FlashHack 2.0. https://github.com/sherlock9c1/FlashHack

As of this post, there isn't a new executable available here. This is for development. I'll work with steveo on compiling new executables and then making them available.

Steveo has architected FlashHack very modularly with classes for processors and interfaces. That needs to be figured out. I have an OBDXPro and also plan on building Tom's Home Brew Cable ('THBC'?) so I can have more commonality with him as we divy out processor and interface code.

I've got a lot of irons in the fire, and I'll likely be able to commit one day a week to this; GitHub allows others to collaborate. If you're interested in collaborating, send me a PM.