I got my SparkFun FTDI breakout to 16-pin ALDL cable assembled last night and was soon communicating with my 1994 Corvette. Today I took it for my first ever data logging drive.

The log begins with the car reasonably well warmed up, driving out of my neighborhood on city streets, shutting off the car to run an errand, restarting the car and doubling back to the freeway heading North. I chose the wrong exit and sat idling on the off ramp for nearly 10 minutes before I could get back on the freeway South bound. I hammered it up the on-ramp, cruised a few miles on the freeway and exited into my neighborhood.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Mw...njxnTWbxcYfJwE

During the warm up I blipped the throttle a couple of times while connected with EEHack and experienced some hesitation off-idle. With higher RPM, 1000 or so, I did not experience the same hesitation. I don't recall this hesitation when not logging, but I will double check.

It looks like my car is running lean whenever there is much load. I can see the O2 sensors responding, but still wonder if I have 25 year old sensors that respond slowly. I have new ones to go in so I can get before and after logs to compare.

I would appreciate feedback from any of the experienced sages.

Regards,
Joshua