Thanks for all the info, guess there is no spring for the 20-26 range, there used to be a gold one that would do 16-26 from what I read but have not seen one. So I guess my options are the big block injector that is 80-85# with a stock spring at about 15-16psi from the excel spread sheets calculations or get an external vfpr. I have the blockoff for the fpr and the special adaptors for the tbi so I can use 6-an fittings. If I go the route of external I have heard multiple different setups, keep your fpr but add the external in the return line, not sure how this allows more fpr if it has to go thru the stock one first. Second was blockoff then external, but I have also read that there is issues with not regulating the fuel correctly something to do with the little hangy thing in the diaphram not being there. Anyone have an external and how they set it up.

I looked thru the perameters on the injectors and really only see the volume, the 2 injector flow rates. there is bpw sync and async. The rest seems to do with the o2 which I think I may need to make changes to because I have mid tube headers and the o2 is about 12-14 in downstream of where the stock one was. It is 3 wire and heated.

One other thought is I have a 50mm bored sb tbi. I have also read there may be tuning needed for this because of the extra air but nothing on what is needed to be changed, should I just look at a bigblock bin and see what is different for flow characteristics, there are probably only a few that need changed if anyone knows what they are that would be awesome. gonna get a bin now and see.

I was thinking this motor was aproxx 350hp & 400-415 tq but after reading a few setups with dyno results of very similar basically all the same but cam and cam is maybe .01 to .04 higher lift I am seeing 380-420hp. again none were the same and just est of what I think I have. So with what they place I bought the injectors says the injector flow is possibly being off and possibly having a little more power than I thought this could be why I still do not have enough fuel pressure and why the VE table is going beyond 100 in the spreadsheet.