So I tried to register on the Corvette forum so I could add info to your post about the T100

The captcha did not show up so I could not register,
I'll post here you can copy over if you like.

There are several models of the T100 depending on Dealer class.
Corvette specialty dealers had the most equipment
Fleet dealers had additional components but not all
Regional third party support dealers had everything to tune a vehicle.

Some T100 had the gas spectrometer and a rear wheel hub dyno.
Some had a metal keyboard no touch screen
Some had an incar button board like a remote
Most had breakout boards
Some had an incar recorder that could play back a test drive

If I remember correctly you had to have a tech line account to login to the terminal.
Often dealer service managers would set tech terminals to login under their account.
I know I would do my weekly reports and my campaign solutions and tech bulletin submittals from the terminal.
For the ZR-1 and GM66ECU courses I would login and use remote learning through the terminal.
The terminal itself had very little storage most of the tech bulletins where on the dial up server.
I remember being pissed of in 86 because Florida had a fire that cut our phone lines and I was unable to work for 3 weeks because the thing would not boot without the phone home.
This is probably what prevented yours from starting up.
AT one dealer the phone lines were so bad that I rigged a POTS Station box to my Nokia 9100 so I could use the terminal.

I distinctly remember bitching because every time I came to Roger Dean I had to recal the gas analyzer wasting 1.5 hours of non billable time.
Techs at the dealer would run cars for weeks without recalibrating the unit.
Customers would fail emissions tests and I would get called to lemon law the cars only to find that they hadn't calibrated before tuning.

Roger Dean had a complete setup with the master programmer the chip blanks where socketed to the Blue carriers and the PROM burner was a small 4x6x3/4 inch metal slab box with a green ZIF socket on top.
The blanks billed warranty at 90 USD and i bought quite a few while working. I remember there being two parts to the Blue carriers one section was the Prom the other I think was called a memcal.
What sucked really hard was the proms where burn once and not erasable.
Once a new prom was created the BIN was uploaded to TechLine if approved for bulletin it was available pretty quick through the dealer SPIF or GM Parts.

One that I did was the 84 85 caprice with the New HyperUtetic Pistons in florida after 20K miles or so the pistons would clatter in the bore sounding like a ping but lower in the engine.
I remember swapping in an older part number as an attempt at fixing the problem. The ultimate solve was just riching the mixture as the engine got warm.

I spent 26 weeks of every year for 6 years in front of these terminals 26 weeks at tracks sleeping on nitrogen tanks and eating crappy food.
I was never a racing fan it was just as far up the ladder as a automotive engineer that anyone could go.
The fame and fortune of being a Nascar crew chief, Indy cart crew, NHRA Top Fuel Crew and GTP race Crew was not that great 500K in tools and three degrees to make 160K and sleep on tanks kinda sucked.
I retired from GM in 1993 with 22 years of union Gain time got the gold watch and all the arm badges.

I do get nostalgic about some of the stuff anyway.

Today I look at the tech laden cars and think blue tooth adapters.

All of my cars still have a throttle cable and E Brake all the rest is wonky.