Hey people,

It's been a while since I replaced my OE style 1 wire O2 sensor. I think it's probably time to replace it since they tend to get "lazy" with use.

Enter brainstorming session:
I'm thinking that I want to try a 4 wire O2 sensor this time for the benefits a heated O2 can yield.

I think that wiring it up should be a piece of cake. I'm thinking the wires should go like this: One wire for the signal to the ECM, one wire is the ground for that circuit to the ECM (just as a backup incase there are problems with the O2 grounding through the body of the sensor itself), and the last two wires are for the heater element circuit, one of which will go to a +12V switched power source, and the other is just another ground wire for the heater element circuit...

Do I have this right? Are there 2 grounds with a 4 wire? One for the ECM signal circuit and the other for the heater element circuit? Seems simple enough but someone please correct if necessary..

I'm planning on using ACDelco AFS75 as my new 4 wire O2 sensor..... At only 32 bucks it seems like a fair deal, plus it's actually ACDelco rather than some goofy brand noone has heard of.