Sorry guys for the slow update, I've been pulling my hair out with problems with the truck but after 3 weeks of problems, I think I got things sorted out and wanted to give you all an update. Truck is running great with the new GMPP distributor. My "flicker" in the timing was due to plug wires arcing. I've been through 2 sets of borg warner selects and a set of delco plug wires and I'm still getting a little arcing but I've done everything I can to keep the wires apart and it seems to be better. Putting a new set of plugs in helped the arcing too but hasn't completely solved the arcing from the boots to the block and coil to intake. Anyway, the dizzy works great and would thus far recommend it to anyone looking for a new one. I got my from scoggin dickey but they just increased the price about $40 from when I bought it a month ago.

On a different note, I just discovered turning off the PE delay in my bin and for the first time actually felt what PE feels like! Not sure what to put the other settings at but so far I like it!

I also have a question... I just enabled data tracing for spark advance and VE table and its working fine for the spark advance but for the VE table the black "marker" thing that shows where you are running only goes up and down in the 20 kpa column, it won't go over to the other map columns. I did everything the exact same as the spark advance but I can't get the VE to work properly. Any suggestions?