Hello,
I opened the .bin file in TunerCat, saved it as a .cal(only option for saving) Then changed the value(Power Enrich Enable Torque Threshold) and re-saved with new name. I opened both .cal files in Hex Workshop and wrote down all the changes and line number in the .cal. Then searched the .bin in Hex Workshop and found the addresses of all the changes and altered them to match. Then saved the new .bin file.
It takes a while and even though it was only one value change, a lot of other things get changed. John's(TunerCat) software isn't free but is well worth it to me. If you open up the text file I added, you can see all the stuff available in his software. I'm not advertising just pointing out how much work goes into software, the free stuff and the pay stuff. Back in the eprom days it was quite a bit simpler, find the byte you wanted to change, alter it and correct the 16 bit checksum and go. Shoot, when I started(early 90's) there was no software and we were working straight in hex and had to burn a chip every time. Then affordable emulators came out(I had an xtronics pocketrom) and you could disable the checksum and hunt and peck in the area where it should be based on what you had disassembled(which is a shit ton of work).
-Carl