79 Jeep, AMC 401, 6197427, 454 throttle body, $OE, Tunerpro RT, Iron heads, 91 octane fuel, ~9.5:1 compression, forged pistons, Mechanical advance is welded, vacuum advance removed, .

I have my computer controlling my timing and it seems to be working correctly. I have installed a 454 knock sensor into the side of my block and wired it up. I do not get a check engine light for my KS unless I unhook it so I assume it is working correctly. My Jeep runs pretty well but is a bit gutless toward the top end.

Took it out for a run today, and logged my data. I had no knock retard ANYWHERE in my history tables. Literally, it was all 0's. I also did not hear any knocking/pinging while I was driving it. This made me assume I have no knock and intended to add 2 to 4 degrees to my table when I got home. But as I looked at my average timing table I see there were times when I was at almost 44 degrees! (here's my history table from TunerPro)
Spark history.jpg
If I compare the history table to the main spark table, the truck seems to be doing what it is supposed to: (here is my main spark table from my BIN)
main spart table.jpg

So I'm stuck. Do I go after my knock sensor assuming it is not working? Do I just assume, with 91 octane it will not knock, and take some timing out of it and see how it performs? Or do I keep adding spark until I get problems? Or am I missing something all together?