Thanks, I think I am slowly getting my head wrapped around this.

Yes, it is the green/blue pcm.

I have the red OBDLink SX cable ordered already (I'm cheap, and my computer doesn't have bluetooth... i understand it should work, just slow.) I'm hoping to pick up a spare pcm or two along with wiring to make a bench harness from the junk yard here soon. I'm planning on using pcm hammer to do the writing.

The biggest thing I need to do right now is delete VATS, so I just need to download a 7603bin with the same 5.3/4l60e combo, disable VATS on tuner pro, then write the modified bin to my pcm using pcm hammer correct?

My 5.3 was a flex fuel engine, do I need a flex fuel bin if I only plan on running pump gas?

I think there were a couple different injector options for the 5.3, will any factory bin match my injectors, or do I need to double check the injector tune?

Will any 2004 bin run my fly by wire throttle (I have the throttle module and gas pedal from the donor vehicle) or is that something else I need to double check?

The 4l60e is a 2002 I believe, were there major enough changes between 02 and 04 to need to do a segment swap for it to shift properly?

Sorry, some of these questions my be getting off topic for this thread, they are just a few things I want to confirm before I reflash my pcm.