Thread: LX9 3.5l in MGB with 7730ecu and $A1 bin changing for larger displacement/injectors

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question LX9 3.5l in MGB with 7730ecu and $A1 bin changing for larger displacement/injectors

Had car running with a chip from GMtuners.com. Plan on going turbo so ordered Ostrich 2.0 and ALDL from Moates and Tunerpro RT. Somehow lost program on chip and having to start over. Have a couple $A1 bins using ARUR and BAUP as test. Doing a lot of research and not getting info I need.

The bins are for 91-92 3.1 J Body manual engines, which has 16.7lb injectors. Have installed a AEM wideband O2. WB and O2 seem to agree at idle during open loop. As soon as it goes closed loop the INT and BLM are driven full rich (lower) which is leaning out as shown on WB. If I keep it open loop car runs rich 12-13

Best XDF and ADL files to use? - tried a few.

Need to adjust for larger injectors, can't find info on them. Have found them listed as on Stan Weiss list but with no data. Injector 12568155 FJ649 alt#12586557. The later 3400 had 22.5# injectors so I am assuming between 22# and 24#. I have changed in a couple spots for injector flow KDISFS (used for DIS?) and KINJXBC5 (Alpha N?). Found info on adjusting base Pulse Constant but only find that in BPCvsEGR which is normally at 224 (first block-egr deleted). Tried going high and low.

Not sure if just tune issue or have sensor issues. Fixed my IAT which was broken. The attached log shows O2 always staying rich, is sensor wrong or just reading a rich condition. At times it seems to switch hi/low like I am use to other times always rich. Have replaced looked good for awhile.

Any hints tips or just laughter (if followed with suggestion) is appreciated.

Thanks

MG Maxx
    74.5 MGB GT
    Rally build
    04 LX9 3.5 V6
    converted from FWD to RWD
    T5 trans
    7730 ECU
    Attached Files Attached Files