Have engine running on S_AUJP and have tried Dave's Mod 8 tune.

Haven't been able to find out what the stock injectors flow information is. Have it set for 20lbs @55psi, if they are same as the 3400 injectors they are rated 18lbs @43.5psi. If anyone knows what the true info is for 12568155/12586557 let me know. I have found them listed on a couple sites but without any data. Without knowing this is set properly, I can't trust anything else. Played around with settings trying to get NBo2 to switch in closed loop. Had to go way big to get this to happen. Should I be looking for this or??? For the first time doing this, this just adds to the unknown variables so uncertain what to trust or do next.

Originally had issues with NBo2 and WBo2 reading opposite from each other. Fixed a couple leaks and wiring issue causing #6 cylinder injector not firing. Now they both read the same.

Trying to get idle set. o2 readings high, WBo2 11-12 NBo2 high 8-900. Have it set to stay open loop with DFCO,hiway PE and EGR off. Adjusting idle VE I seem to be able to get it from extreme rich to extreme lean.

I have also ran Dave's Mod 8 tune. Runs great but a lot of popping and banging off throttle. I went through and compared it to base S_AUJP bin. Besides the VE and base spark tables being changed. There is a change in the DIS set up.

BIN Location XDF Scalar Distributor(E) DIS(A)(F)

0x025 SETUP SPARK ADV Base Dist./Reference Angle (Deg) 60
0x026 SPARK ADV, Maximum Allowed for SA-REF (Deg) -10
0x028 SPARK RETARD, Maximum Allowed for SA-REF (Deg) -70

Mod 8 has the these settings:

0x025 SETUP SPARK ADV Base Dist./Reference Angle (Deg) 70
0X026 SPARK ADV, Maximum Allowed for SA-REF (Deg)(D) 0.0
0x028 SPARK RETARD, Maximum Allowed for SA-REF (Deg)(B)(D) -60.12 (entered as Positive)

The Spark Adv Max.... says to use -10 but doesn't say entered as positive as Spark Retard does. Seems Dave's tune has them reversed. Just the way he has it set or tuned or should be copied.

Just to eliminate one unknown, I have a 3 bar on order and looking at 60lb injectors so I can use code59 and have injector data.

Can I go ahead and tune VE and it will bring it within range or if injector info is wrong, its just gonna be garbage info.

Also had issues on top of this with the Ostrich. Seems having laptop plugged in caused it to blow. Waiting on new unit. Dave at Moates has been great working it out with me.