Quote Originally Posted by Six_Shooter View Post
Have you tried disconnecting the TPS on an engine start attempt?
Yes, and there was no change.

However, after working through my computer and deleting a wireless printer that was taking up all of my comm slots, (emulator and the extreme ALDL we're running on comm 17 and 18 on the laptop), I have recovered all data acquisition, and the emulator is working great from what I can tell.

A few quick mentions before I dive in again, I have a personal salvage yard. I went ahead and threw in three different coils that were known to be good and tested good, a different ICM, which would be the third one, but I have that kind of luck. and it's here. I wouldn't purchase these things to throw parts at it. I just have plenty of everything on hand.

I feel like I may have lost a few of the followers, so let's recap.

I have covered all hardware, twice over on this car. Healthy wire harness, ohm meter shows no shorts on any of the ECM wires (I've found), I'm so in-depth in this issue that I've checked most to make sure that it wasn't being shorted ANYWHERE. All six injectors ohm out perfectly, 36lb for reference. At the beginning of this issue I threw in a brand new crank sensor that I had on hand and never used. As well as an extra crank sensor wire that I had stored, ran it under the oil pan and just bypass the one that is looped through the valley. I've covered all of the wiring and hardware, and parts have been interchanged to no prevail, again because they're here.

So regardless of the ICM I have installed, whenever I have the noid light set hooked up, I will get a bright flash initially, sometimes the engine will stumble and try to start, but the recurring flashes are dim and intermittent. After doing a test for spark, currently the prevailing issue is I have spark but it is intermittent.

Ex; You'll see spark, and then for a revolution you won't see a few, and then for three revolutions or more it will be perfect. And then you'll lose spark for six revolutions and then it'll come back for two, you get the point.

Intermittent spark loss. Intermittent injector pulses. I don't want to be the person that dismisses all suggestions, but I've been through four known good ecms, a few different proms that are eligible to run my setup, with flashable chips installed. Matching map sensors to each mask, one bar all the way up to three. This issue prevails regardless. I'm becoming more and more confident in the vehicle should run with the tune setup, everything seems to be set right with timing. In which may force me to look elsewhere for assistance.

I have currently stopped experimenting with other masks, I'm on 59, 3 bar map. I think I've proven that this issue is going to prevail regardless what I do, tune wise.

I understand that the readers cannot be here to observe the vehicle, but I can almost bet a million that I've tried most suggestions. And I've built this car from the ground up, so me reaching out to people who don't know the vehicle shows how desperate I am. So I guess at this point if this forum will still benefit this issue in any way, it'll be someone having a similar issue in finding a short or something somewhere that is easily overlooked, that I've missed. I suppose it is possible that it's something I'm uploading inaccurately into the emulator, but I've even been on the phone with moates support. So I don't know, if anyone else has any more to add to the thread I'd be honored to read it. And as soon as I fix the problem, I'll update this post. Thx

Adam