My dad bought the truck for the guy that did the engine and transmission swap. I live several hours away so I'm waiting on a response from my dad on the tire size (H0101) and the fuel system questions. I did change the scaling on the tires and the gear ratio is a 3.08. We ran down the road and clocked mile marker and using GPS after making the gear ratio (H0103) and tire size (H0101) changes. Speedo and computer are very close to physical reality. You are correct that I didn't make any other adjustments for tires/gearing. I just did a compare on the two files in TunerPro (I'm sure you have already done that), but for reference below are the things I changed from stock:

- VATS disable
- VIN
- Gear ratio and VSS change
- Throttle cracker set to all zeros
- Zero'd out some park to drive enrichments trying to reduce the "jerk" when shifting into gear after partially warm
- Lowered some desired idle speeds
- Fan setting for custom application
- Lowered 1->2 shift speed in all partial throttle shift speed tables

The last one is the one that has me baffled as it is making no change in the shift speed for the 1->2 shift point.

We are in no hurry. I've coached my dad through downloading OS changes himself, but making the changes in the OS and advanced logging is a little beyond him at this point. I bought him an iPad app for logging that can do custom PIDs, but I don't think I could remotely direct him through setting the custom PID logging up.

2xls1, I really appreciate the help. In addition to getting the truck set up the way Dad wants, I'm trying to learn the interplay between all (well at least the ones I care about) the parameters and tables. If you want to tell me the changes to make, I'll make it in TunerPro and export the .bin.