I'm trying to understand everything that needs to work together to successfully edit the bin on my ls swap. It has a 1mb p59 PCM with OS ID of 12606960. I used LS Droid to read and save my 'stock' bin. 'stock' because I already sent my PCM out last year to have VATS and rear O2s removed. From what I've read, there is no XDF file yet for OSid 12606960 that would allow me to edit my bin in TunerPro. Please correct me if I'm wrong on that. With that said I'm trying to understand my options moving forward. My goal is to update gearing and related parameters in order to get an accurate speedo and better shifting out of the 4l60e. Eventually would like to play with other settings as well, but goal currently is just gearing and speedo adjustment.

My questions
1. Aside from TunerPro, is there another free/donationware app that would allow me to make the above edits to my current bin(12606960)?

2a. Do I create a new bin using the 12587603 Bin and XDF on BoredTruckOwner's github?
2b. If I decide to use 12587603, do I have to set every parameter and is there a way to make sure it matches my current bin(12606960)?

possibly worded better, how involved is question/option 2?

Cheers,
Buck