So I'm back in the obd1 world on a new rig, and decided to slop together a single small turbo kit with iron manifolds and TBI. I know there are some issues, but there are also some benefits. 7-10 PSI shouldn't be tough to do non-intercooled with the heat removal properties of the wet manifold, AND it's exceedingly simple. The goal is just to have enough power to keep up with traffic because, well, the TBI 350 is anemic at best. I have everything I need minus the injectors (which I am working with a friend who flows injectors on) and the tune. So first off my question.

Any solid Boosted XDFs out there for $OD? I have one for $OE that's pretty good and I can build a boosted OD XDF if necessary, but if someone has already done the work, then that's easier.

Also, I have went through the tunes on these things and read where people have problems with them when using a 2 bar map, and I think what I have in the following screen cap is about the only thing you can't tune around. The ECM at startup is looking for a particular voltage from the map and bases these tables on that, and since it's looking for the voltage not actually the KPA, it will skew to the high altitude side error side of these tables. It looks like to me if you eliminate the high altitude correction factors, and build the tables with the pressures that correspond to a 2 bar, there shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Look at the BPW/Altitude vs Vacuum in particular. It would vary the BPW all over the place and have a normal person chasing their tail like a MF!

Screenshot 2021-05-17 001112.jpg