Hello everyone, I am new to the forum- awesome place. I have owned GMC / Chevy trucks and cars all of my life..I have always been a carburetor type of guy, but, recently I decided I would like to learn how to tune EFI. For the time being I would like to tune GM OBD1 vehicles that are NON-SPEED DENSITY (MAF sensor) due to the simplicity. I have been researching for months now. I read that people on forums like this hate answering questions that have already been asked 1000 times..with that said, please understand I have scowered this forum, thirdgen.org and many others looking for a cut and dry answer that I can wrap my head around - to no avail, so, I am posting this as an absolute last resort. I have the hardware and software I will use figured out. My questions are; 1: Could someone tell me how to tune the fuel tables with the MAF sensor? I see Goat Rope Garage has alot of tuning videos on Youtube, but, his all pertain to tuning LS engines with a MAF sensor..2nd question:is tuning fueling with a MAF the same on every internal combustion enine wether it be a 350 TBI, 350 TPI, LS, a Honda Civic or anything in between? IF that is the case then I can learn for the most part how to tune the fueling tables with MAF by watching Goat Rope Garages videos. My last question has to do with timing adjustments, from what I understand you want to add as much timing as possible until the knock sensor retards the timing and then back the timing off by 2 degrees until the spark knock quits..So when I advance the timing could I select every cell in the timing table and then just add say 2 degrees advance at a time to the ENTIRE table, go datalog and then open my editing program, open the knock sensor data and see which cells the K/S retarded and just back the timing off on those specific effected cells? I love tolearn new things and I am trying my damndest..if someone could drop some knowledge / explain how to tune the fuel tables with MAF / possibly provide link(s) to a cut and dry tutorial / video OR answer 1 or all 3 of my questions it would be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!